Sunday, June 10, 2018

Biology week five

1.Post your thoughts on "Our common ancestor with chimps may be from Europe, not Africa":

Well base on what we have found in the past and now always would be debate between scientist ,human does not know much yet about the world that we are living on it and I do not think that that theory can be certain or accurate and anytime something new will come out,I do not have any idea at the moment but I am sure that this theory cannot be 100% true.


2.Comment on the “Gaia Theory” – is this now a commonly accepted theory?

I went truly some articles and I found these articles useful to answer this question:
https://courses.seas.harvard.edu/climate/eli/Courses/EPS281r/Sources/Gaia/Gaia-hypothesis-wikipedia.pdf

https://www.independent.co.uk/environment/environment-in-crisis-we-are-past-the-point-of-no-return-6111631.html
I believe yes it is accepted widely now, in my opinion, everything in our world has a direct and non-direct connection even when for example a tree dies it turn to the soil and can grow other trees.

No comments:

Post a Comment