Sunday, June 3, 2018

Biology week Three

1.1    “99.4% of the most critical DNA sites are identical in human and chimp genes”
What do you make of this?
I believe it is possible that human is a development Chimp who were developing at the time and become human, it could be by jumping genes. It is not the first time that people are discovering this results, in 1991 physiologist and ecologist Jared Diamond called humans “the third chimpanzee”.

1.2    Read the articles “Sleep 'cleans' the brain of toxins”, “Moon Phases Tied to Sleep Cycles“, and “How much can an extra hour's sleep change you?”  Investigate the role of sleep and health.
Monitor your own sleep cycle over the coming week and use your blog to report on your findings.
Post your results on your blog:
I can speak for myself since that I am using CPAP for helping me to sleep, I have never been able to sleep very deep and wake up usually after 4 or 5 hours. I have talked with a lot of my friends and those who are working in Tech industry have the same issue, I think we are living in the world that we are living in is getting more and more difficult, technology is not the bad thing but it can affect our lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment