Sunday, June 3, 2018

Physic week three

What evidence can you find for synchronicity?
"Synchronicities happen no matter if you believe in them or not. In which case what you think about them plays no role whatsoever."K.Z.FREEMAN
well it happens a lot for me, I saw something in my dream, and when I went out, I saw the same exact event that I saw in my dream, or sometimes I have called my friends, and they have told me we were thinking about you when you call us.



 Based on what you know, how would you explain connectivity?
"Connectivity suggests there exists a fundamental disconnect between things which can later be connected through action and thus share connectivity."K.Z.FREEMAN
I believe like karma, everything has a response, you are doing anything and you will see that there is the result for it like acting to close the door and door will be close, but in physic, there is a connection between all the world and everything has an effect on other things.

No comments:

Post a Comment