Sunday, May 20, 2018

Biology Week Two

 Post your thoughts on Evo-Devo:

It is hard to believe this theory, to me I need more evidence to accept all life on Earth came from a common ancestor, I believe that maybe our genes are coming from an ancestor but not believe that  all  ancestors  have common had the exact same genes we see today in all of our modern species,I think that  maybe one animal has responsibility for our genes and not all of them. I should say that I am not 100% sure and if this theory is correct it is amazing and unbelievable.


 Research synesthesia and report on your findings:

well still when I remember it , it makes me so sad, my grandmother, when she was a child, got sick and lost her eyes, she died when I was young but can remember how she was able to use her other sensation to cover her weakness about her blind problem,and she was doing well. So I completely agree with this theory since I have been a witness to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment