Sunday, May 20, 2018

Physics Week Two

 1.Your reflections on Uncertainty
well It was a new concept for me and it took me a lot of time to try understanding about such as position x and momentum which it was very an interesting subject ,but still it is not easy to explain it but it was wonderful that who weight can play as a fast or slow rules on it.

2.Your comments on Causality:
well if  I understand it correctly  casualty is the  is the relationship between causes and effects the idea that events in the present are caused by events in the past and, in turn, act as causes for what happens in the future

3. Is the Universe weird?
I believe when we do not understand something we think that it is weird, I believe we do not know anything about the universe so that is why we think it is weird. To me, it is not weird, and we should try to learn more about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment