Saturday, May 12, 2018

Physics week1

I believe that depend on what part of the world you are living you can change the speed of time and the culture of that area can affect the time as well. For example I was living in middle east for a long time and I visited some countries there as well,I have noticed that countries that have more develope economy are more active and time is money there and people should work hard to be able to make money,but in fewer developing countries people are not doing much and spend most of the time hanging out with freindsand they do not think that time is money so  besicly time is not an important factor there and they are controling their own time unlike develop countries where the time has control on you.we can control and slow time down if we are living in fewer developing countries but in countries like The U.S. it is not possible I beleive because wasting time or not keeping up with time can cost you money and other stuff that comes with losing money so here we have to let time have controll on us.

3 comments:

  1. Hello Mo,
    What you speak about in your post is the difference of Western Monochronic Time vs Eastern Polychronic Time. Here in the US, we have a schedule to stay on. You mention that in countries of more developed economy time is money. Unfortunately, a more developed economy might mean a less developed family life or personal developed life. I have only visited other countries. I appreciate the value on quality time. In learning acupuncture I hope to be able to live a more fulfilling life doing something helpful. In practicing our acupuncture, we will be able to promote a healthy family and community. I'd like to implement the Eastern Polychronic Time into my practice. I'm looking forward to being able to spend time with the client without checking the clock and staying on schedule. I'm hopeful that we can keep things in balance. Thank you for your post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you and I am not happy with that, when I go overseas I have better feeling and less stress.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete